Valentine’s Day is a celebration of love and caring. It could be platonic love between friends, family love from child to parent or romantic love between partners. Even if it is a single-day celebration, many people pull out all the stops to share this special day in special ways. Poetry has been exchanged between lovers since the Middle Ages.
This Valentine’s Day, I’ll spell out the feelings your love inspires in me:
For centuries, lovers scribbled love notes to one another on the Day of Saint Valentine. In the nineteenth century, with the establishment of a postal service, more and more hearts-and-flowers wishes were sent.
Even schoolchildren send valentines. Heart-shaped candies and silly-sweet Valentine cards are manufactured for the very young at heart. Today, over a billion cards are sent out on Valentine’s Day around the world full with sweet Valentine’s Day Wishes..
The Most Romantic Collection with Love Quotes
–>Love cures people – By both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it. – By Dr. Karl Menninger Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up. – By James A. Baldwin
- –>Love doesn’t grow on trees like apples in Eden – it’s something you have to make. And you must use your imagination too. – By Joyce Carol Oates
- –>Love doesn’t sit there like a stone, it has to be made, like bread; remade all of the time, made new. – By Ursula K. LeGuin
- Love has no desire but to fulfill itself. To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night. To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving. – By Kahlil Gibran
- Love is a game that two can play and both win. – By Eva Gabor
- Love is a perfume you cannot pour onto others without getting a few drops on yourself. – By Emerson
- Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. – By William Shakespeare
- Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end. – By Author Unknown
- Sweetheart, I’m holding you close in my arms and in my heart this Valentine’s Day and every day of the year.
- Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired. – By Robert Frost.
- –>Romance is thinking about your significant other,
Romance is thinking about your significant other”.Happy Valentines Day!”Love is when the other person’s happiness is more important than your own”. Happy Valentines Day!
“Its does sounds funny, but yes, if a kiss could tell how much i love you, i will keep,
kissing you forever and ever”.Happy Valentines Day!
- “Its does sounds funny, but yes,
if a kiss could tell how much i love you,
i will keep kissing you forever and ever”.Happy Valentines Day!”You’re not dating yet, so you don’t want
to come on too strong—use one of these
cheesy pick-up lines to make your valentine smile”.Happy Valentines Day!
- –>Happy Valentine’s Day to the most special person in my life. You are my love, my heart and my joy.2. I love you for not what you are, but what I have become when I am there with you. So be with me forever. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- –>3.“Love is not finding someone to live with; it’s finding someone you can’t live without.” ― Rafael Ortiz4. “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” ― Aristotle5. “Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” ― William Shakespeare.
- –>6. “Let us always meet each other with a smile, for a smile is the beginning of love.” ― Mother Theresa7. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.” ― Helen Keller8. “Where there is love there is life.” ― Gandhi9. “Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone – we find it with another.” ― Thomas Merton
10. “Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart.” ― Kay Knudsen
11. Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart.
12. Today I like you. Tomorrow I will love you through the frights. Through the cold nights. I love you always and forever. Happy Valentine’s Day!
13. “When love is not madness, it is not love.” -Pedro Calderon de la Barca
14. “It was love at first sight, at last sight, at ever and ever sight.” ― Vladimir Nabokov
15. Love is the happiness of today, and promise of tomorrow, so this warm note comes to U, to say that you must live life with a heart full of love. Happy Valentine’s Day my love!
16. Trip over love, you can get up. Fall in love and you fall forever.
17. “A true lover always feels in debt to the one he loves.” ― Ralph W. Sockman
18. All I wanted was someone to care for me. All I wanted was someone who would be there for me. All I ever wanted was someone who would be true. All I ever wanted was someone like you. Happy Valentine’s Day to my inspiration
19. You’ve always been my sunshine on a cloudy day, my shoulder to cry on and a helpful hand when I needed you. You deserve this special day as a reminder of the impact you’ve made on my life. Happy Valentine’s Day to my one and only.
20. “For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” ― Judy Garland.
21. You are a pure fresh flower in the garden of my heart.
22. We spend too much time looking for the perfect person to love instead of perfecting the love we give!
23. Don’t wait until it’s too late to tell someone how much you love, how much you care.
23. Every time you texts me my cheeks hurt! I guess I smile too big.
24. When the angels ask what I most loved about life, I’ll say you.
25. Find someone worth your tears, worth your laughter, worth your heart and that loves you as much as you love them.
26. There’s nothing in life that makes me happier than loving you. You’re my sunshine in the morning and my starlight in the night.
27. Every moment I spent with you.. is like beautiful dream come true.
28. I’m the girl who will put her head on your shoulder, not because she’s sleepy, but because she wants to be closer to you.
29. Happiness is falling asleep next to you and waking up thinking I’m still in my dreams.