New Year’s Day, which according to the Gregorian calendar falls on January 1, is one of the most popular occasions around the globe. Beyond religion, ethnicity, caste and creed it’s a common festivity enjoyed by all. The culmination of the long holiday season, it marks a new beginning, symbolising new hope and a fresh start….
So, to celebrate the coming new year, here are few messages and greeting to wish your loved ones and friends a very Happy New Year 2018.
* 12 Months happiness, 52 weeks fun,
365 Days laughter, 8760 hrs good luck,
525600 Minutes joy, 31536000 seconds success,
So wishing u a Happy New Year.
* Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365-page book.
Write a good one.
Happy New Year, 2018!
* Out with the old, in with the new;
May you be happy the whole year through;
Happy New Year!
* Be always at war with your vices,
at peace with your neighbours and
let each new year find you a better man.
Happy New Year.2018
–>There’s an unbolted door awaiting you with heaps of opportunities on the other side of it. Grab hold of those this New Year and have a successful year ahead.
–>May God shower you with 12 months of happiness, 52 weeks of enjoyment, 365 days of achievements, 8760 hours of good luck, 52600 minutes of good health and 31536000 seconds of ecstasy and bliss! Happy New Year!
–>This New Year I am searching for a bank that’s going to give me a big loan and then forget me forever. Do let me know if you find one! Happy New Year btw!
–>As the entire world around us grows older by an year, I hope you possess a heart that remains as youthful and cheerful as always.
–>Maybe this New Year is going to be the one that fulfills all your dreams and so start it with a joyful and a vibrant soul! Here’s wishing you a prosperous new year!
–>I wanted to stop all my negative propensities for the up and coming year; however then I understood that no one enjoys a loser.
–> May all the seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks and months of this New Year bring you immense joy and luck! Happy New Year!
–>We should thank God for opening yet another new page of our lives. Hope to live each moment to the fullest.
–>Here is a gift of love, wrapped with care, tied with good faith and sealed with heartfelt wishes. Happy New Year!
–>The New Year is the perfect time to unfold new horizons and realizing all dreams. Rediscover the strength and courage that lies within you and continue to move forward.
–>Prior to the sunrise of the first sun of 2018, let me paint all the rays with blessings of success and happiness for you. Here’s wishing you a wonderful New Year!
New Year 2018 Inspirational and Motivational Quotes By Great Personalities
“Whatever you do or dream you can do — begin it. Boldness has genius and power and magic in it”. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
“For last year’s words belong to last year’s language And next year’s words await another voice.” ― T.S. Eliot
“We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.” ― Edith Lovejoy Pierce
“New Year – a new chapter, new verse, or just the same old story ? Ultimately we write it. The choice is ours.” ― Alex Morritt
“A new you can still emerge from the old you.” ― Bamigboye Olurotimi
“Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” –Oprah Winfrey1
“It isn’t only a new year, it is a new chance for everyone to restart.” ― Mohammed Sekouty
“I made no resolutions for the New Year. The habit of making plans, of criticizing, sanctioning and molding my life, is too much of a daily event for me.” – Anais Nin
“I’m a little bit older, a little bit wiser, a little bit rounder, but still none the wiser.” ― Robert Paul
“Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.” –Abraham Lincoln
“It wouldn’t be New Year if I didn’t have regrets.” –William Thomas
“The beginning is the most important part of the work” – Plato, philosopher
“Hope Smiles from the threshold of the year to come, Whispering ‘it will be happier’…” ― Alfred Tennyson
“One resolution I have made, and try always to keep, is this: To rise above the little things.” –John Burroughs
“Follow your passions, believe in karma, and you won’t have to chase your dreams; they will come to you.” — Randy Pausch
“If you asked me for my New Year resolution, it would be to find out who I am.” — Cyril Cusack
- If the previous year hasn’t given you something to be happy and proud of, don’t fret. If the 31st of December signifies the end of a year, the 1st of January signifies the beginning. You have life; you have hope, go out there and accomplish all that you want.
- We are at the ending point of this year. Just thought I should thank everyone who made me smile. You are of them so here goes… thank you and a very happy new year!
- Whenever I think of the New Year, I always think about you. Even if we are miles apart, you are always wished well and prayed for. Have a great new year!
- May God bless you and keep you protected and in good health so that you can witness much more such new years’! But first of all, enjoy this one and stay happy!
- Even though life presented to you various obstacles and hurdles, be proud that you managed to overcome all and cross the bridge to another new year. May you continue to be this firm and win overall shortcomings!
- May this New Year brings you a peace filled life, warmth and togetherness in your family and much prosperity! Happy New Year!
- Celebrate this New Year with lots of fireworks and welcome it with a blast! Enjoy your time with friends and family. Hold the smile, let the tear go, keep the laugh, lose the pain, look for joy, and abandon the fear. Happy New Year dear!
- Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one, hurrah! It’s New Year already! Enjoy loads and have a great time ahead.