HINDUSTAN AERONAUTICS LIMITED HAL-2017
NAME OF THE POSTS
- Technician (Painter)-4 Posts
Qualification: ITI + NAC/NCTVT (Painter)
- Technician (Grinder)-4 posts
Qualification: ITI + NAC/ NCTVT (Grinder)
- Security Guard-Ex-20 Posts
Qualification: servicemen possessing PUC/Intermediate or Ex-servicemen (Combatant) with3 years of experience +SSLC (Knowledge and hands on experience in operating computer preferred + possessing Driving license to drive two wheeler/ four wheeler desirable)
- Technician (Fitter)-5 Posts
Qualification: ITI + NAC/ NCTVT (Fitter)
- Aircraft Technician (Ex- servicemen)-17 Posts
Qualification: For the trades such as Engine, Airframe, Armament, Radio, Radar, Instrumentation And Electrical, Ex Servicemen with the qualification equivalent To Diploma In Engg / Tech) is required . For SEW Trade, Ex-Servicemen with the qualification equivalent to ITI+ NAC / NCTVT is required. Working experience on aircraft such As Jaguar / Mirage / Mig Series / Su-30 in IAF is essential.
- Candidates applying for the post of Technician in the trades of Grinder/Painter and Fitter should possess Regular/ Full-Time ITI + NAC / NCTVT after 10th Std. · Candidates with Part Time / Correspondence / Distance Education / E-learning qualification will not be eligible to apply.
- Candidates applying for the post of Ex-Servicemen Aircraft Technician for LCA Tejas Division in-respect of Engine, Airframe, Armament, Radio, Radar, and Instrumentation and Electrical trades should possess the Diploma in Engineering/Technology and should have worked on aircrafts such as Mirage, Jaguar, Su-30 and MiG series aircrafts in IAF. The Diploma in Engineering / Technology Certificate should have been issued by the concerned Board of Technical Education/Institute, if the qualification was acquired before joining the I A F .
Candidates applying for the post of Ex-Servicemen Aircraft Technician in respect of SEW trade should possess the ITI + NAC/NCTVT in SEW Trade and should have worked on aircrafts such as Mirage, Jaguar, Su-30 and MiG series aircrafts. The Certificate should have been issued by the concerned Board of Technical Education/Institute, if the qualification was acquired before joining the I AF. In case of NAC in SEW trade awarded by Indian Air Force, such NAC should have been awarded after undergoing the prescribed training and passing the required examination specified by the IAF wherein the candidates have undergone the training.
The upper age limit as on 01. 02. 2017 is 28 years.
The upper age limit is relaxed able by 5 years in respect of SC/ST and 3 years in respect of OBC (NCL) candidates. Upper age limit with all relaxations for Ex-Servicemen shall not exceed 55 years as on 01.02.2017.
- The upper Age limit is relaxed able for candidates with relevant Post Qualification Experience, to a maximum extent of 7 years for all the posts except for the Ex-servicemen. Experience will be counted as on 01.02.2017
- In respect of Persons with Disability (PWDs), upper age limit is relax able by 10 years which will be over and above the relaxation admissible for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC mentioned above.
General- Rs. 200/-
Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD are exempted from the payment of application fees.
Selection Procedure ·
Eligible candidates who apply online based on the initial screening only will be considered for the Written Test, subject to their meeting notified criteria. I.e. Diploma / ITI+NAC /NCTVT in the respective Trades / Disciplines except for Ex-Servicemen are as follows:-
The place of Physical test and Written Test centre is Bangalore. The date and time of the Physical Test & Written Test will be intimated to the shortlisted / eligible candidates by e-mail / HAL website (in the email id provided in the Application Format by the candidate). The same also will be hosted on the HAL WEBSITE
How to Apply:
Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply online on the HAL website only. (www.hal-india.com). No other mode of application will be accepted. The website will be kept open between 10:00hrs on 22.02.2017 till 24:00hrs on 10.03.2017 for this purpose.
Age and experience to be counted as on 01.02.2017
Last date: submission of the online application is 10.03.2017.
Official Website: www.hal-india.com