Andaman Public Works Department Jobs 2018 – 40 Driver Posts: Andaman Public Works Department has published a notification for the recruitment of 40 Road Roller Driver, Bulldozer Driver vacancies in the Workshop Division, Andaman Public Works Department (APWD). Eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 10-01-2018 by 04:00 PM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
Andaman Public Works Department Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 40
Name of the Posts:
1. Road Roller Driver (Work Charged): 33 Posts
2. Bulldozer Driver (Work Charged): 07 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Secondary School Examination (Xth Std.) passed from a recognized Board/ Institution, qualify in the Departmental Trade Test & possess a Valid Licence for driving Road Roller for S.No-01, possess a Valid Licence for driving Bulldozer for S.No-02.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Trade test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format along with Self Attested photocopies of Mark Sheets, Certificates of educational/ technical qualification duly supported with Employment Exchange Registration Card, proof of age and copy of Bulldozer Driving Licence along with one additional Pass Port size photograph addressed to the Executive Engineer, Workshop Division, APWD, Port Blair on or before 10-01-2018 by 04.00 PM.
Selected candidate can get the pay
- For Road Roller Driver : Level – 2 in the Pay Matrix Rs.19,900/- (Pre-revised Pay PB-I Rs.5,200 – 20,200 + GP Rs.1,900/-)
- For Bulldozer Driver : Level – 2 in the Pay Matrix Rs.19,900/- (Pre-revised Pay PB-I Rs.5,200 – 20,200 + GP Rs.1,900/-)
- For Road Roller Driver : 18-33 years for male. 18-38 years for female
- For Bulldozer Driver : 18-33 years for male. 18-38 years for female
Last Date to submit application form : 10/1/2018
How to apply:
Interested eligible candidates can send your resume with application form and all relevant certificates to the following address on or before 10/1/2018
APWD, Port Blair