Andhra Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test (APTET) has released a notification for the recruitment of 12,370 Teachers for Class I to VIII conducted by Department of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh. Interested candidates may check the exam details and apply online from 18-12-2017 to 01-01-2018.
Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 2018
Govt Department Name: Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET)
Post Name: Teacher
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
Official Website: cse.ap.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria For APTET Notification 2017-18
Education Qualification: Candidates Should Complete D.Ed. / B.Ed. / Language Pandit Or Equivalent Qualifications From A Recognized Institution/University
Eligible Candidates And Job Applicants Have To Pay The Below Application Charges Through Payment Gateway From 18th To 31st December 2017.
- For All Category Candidates: Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred)
Note:- If The Candidate Desires To Apply For Both Papers He/She Has To Pay Rs.500/- For Each Paper
Selection Will Be Made On The Basis Of Computer Based Examination.
How To Apply For APTET Online Application 2017
Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Download The ‘Information Bulletin’ Free Of Cost From The APTET Website, cse.ap.gov.in From 14th December 2017 & Submit Their Applications Online From 18th December 2017 To 01st January 2018.
APTET 2017 – Important Dates
- Date Of Issuing Of TET Notification & Publishing Of Information Bulletin: 14th December 2017
- Start Date To Apply: 18th December 2017
- Closing Date To Apply: 01st January 2018
- Help Desk Services During Working Hours: 19th December 2017 To 31st January 2018
- Receiving Of Complaints Online Pertaining To Application And Other Issues: 19th To 30th December 2017
- Online Mock Test Availability: 08th January 2018 Onwards
- Download Hall Tickets: 09th January 2018 Onwards
- Schedule Of Examination Paper-I & Paper-II: 17th To 27th January 2018, 9.30AM To 12.00 Noon (Session-1) 2.30 PM To 05.00 PM (Session-2)
- Initial Key Published: 29th January 2018
- Objections On Initial Key Published: 29th January 2018 To 02nd February 2018
- Final Key Published: 06th February 2018
- Final Result Declaration: 08th February 2018