Central Railway (RRCCR) Recruitment 2017: Friends, Central Railway has released official notification (RRC/CR/AAI/2017) for the engagement of Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 over Central Railway. online application for this will start on November 1, 2017 and will end on November 30, 2017. Interested candidates can apply through Central Railway Recruitment website i.e www.rrccr.com. Before submitting application to be selected as an Apprentice you should read notification carefully. Here, I am going to share some important details regarding 2196 apprentice.
|Post name: Apprentice|
|Name of department: RRC CR|
|Location: Mumbai (Maharashtra)|
|vacancies: 2196 Posts|
|Qualification Details:||Age limit||Selection process|
|10 pass or its equivalent degree from recognized board/ institute plus ITI passed certificate in related trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute||
(as on 01-11-2017)
|Recruitment Body||Central Railway|
|Name of Post||Apprentices|
|No. of Posts||2196|
|Education Qualification||10th+ ITI from NCVT|
|Starting Date of Application||01-11-2017|
|Last Date of Application||30-11-2017|
|Official website to Apply||www.rrccr.com|
Qualification need to apply for RRCCR 2196 Apprentice Jobs 2017:
The candidate who wish to submit application for this vacancy must have passed 10th examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued NCVT / SCVT.
Candidates interested in this job need to pay Rs 100/- as application fees. Application fee will have to be paid online through payment gateway during online application submission at www.rrccr.com.
Process to apply for RRCR (Central Railway) 2196 Apprentice Jobs
Friends, Submitting online application is quite easy for RRCCR Recruitment 2017. The online application for this vacancy is activated on 1-11-2017 at www.rrccr.com. You need Computer or Laptop, Internet connection, scanned photograph and signature to submit application for Central Railway 2196 Apprentice Jobs. Following are the steps involved in submitting application:
- First of all, you will need to visit the official website of RRCCR i.e www.rrccr.com.
- After landing on the home page, you will see Notification no. RRC/CR/AA1/2017 dated 31/10/2017 link and online application link.
- Click on Notification link and read entire details, after that, click on “Click here to proceed for online application”.
- Now, Click on “Click here to register”.
- Fill all the details and submit for registration.
- After that, you will get Regitration id and password.
- Now, Fill all the details and upload, photograph, signature and pay application fee for final submission of application.
- After that, your application will be successfully submitted to RRCCR.
Dpcuments to be uploaded:
Candidates are required to upload the legible scanned copy of following documents:
- SSC (Standard 10th) or its equivalent mark sheet.
- Certificate for proof of date of birth (Standard 10th or its equivalent certificate or mark sheet indicating date of birth or school leaving certificate indicating date of birth).
- Mark Sheet for all semester of the trade in which applied certificate issued by NCVT/SCVT
- National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT/SCVT.
- Cast Certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates
- Disability certificate, in case of PWD candidate
- Discharge certificate / Serving certificate, in case of candidates applied against Ex-Servicemen quota.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply for this vacancy. The merit list will be formed on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation and ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done. The panel will be on the basis of simple average of marks in the matriculation and ITI.
- Starting Date of Online application: 01-11-2017
- Last Date of Online application: 30-11-2017
- Notification date : 31-10-2017