Telangana State Public Service Commission invites online applications from eligible candidates to fill up 8783 vacancies of School Assistant, Secondary Grade Teacher, Language Pandit, School Assistant (Physical Education) and Physical Education Teacher. Education department of Telangana will organize a test to hire excellent candidates for the mentioned positions. Aspirants who find eligible for following vacancies can submit an online application from 30.10.2017 to 30.11.2017. More details of vacancies are provided below.
Important Exam Dates for TSPSC Recruitment
|Start Date of
|Close Date of
|Admit Card Download||7 days
before the exam
Name Of The Organization: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
Post Name: Faculty, Assistant and Other Jobs
Total Vacancies: 8783
Last Date To Submit Application: 30th November 2017
TSPSC Vacancy Details:
|Name of Post||No. of Posts|
|Physical Education Teacher – All Media (Excluding Urdu Medium)||374|
|Physical Education Teacher (Urdu Medium)||42|
|Language Pandit – All media (Excluding Urdu medium)||985|
|Language Pandit – Urdu medium||26|
|Secondary Grade Teacher – All Media ( Excluding Urdu Medium)||4779|
|Secondary Grade Teacher – (Urdu Medium)||636|
|School Assistant – All media (Excluding Urdu medium)||1745|
|School Assistant – Urdu medium||196|
- Candidate age should be between 18 years to 44 years as on 1st July 2017.
- Age Relaxations to SC / ST / OBC / PWD category candidates will be given as per Government of India norms.
- Unreserved Category: Rs. 280/-
- BC, SC & ST of Telangana State: Rs. 200/-
- Candidate deposited application fee through Net Banking/ Debit card.
- Written Test
|Name of Post||No. of Posts|
|Physical Education Teacher||Rs. 21,230 – 63,010/- (RPS 2015)|
|Secondary Grade Teacher|
|School Assistant||Rs. 28,940 – 78,910/- (RPS 2015)|
TSPSC Recruitment 2017 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this TSPSC Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the ApplicationForm carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.tspsc.gov.in (TSPSC Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Secondary Grade Teacher, Language Pandit, etc. Posts
- STEP–3: Read the TSPSC Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- (Remittance of Fee) Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (RUPEES TWO HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee, each subject applied for. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS. 80/- (RUPEES EIGHTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee. However, the following category of candidates are exempted from payment of Examination fee.