Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test (TSLAWCET 2017)
- For admission in 3 year LLB course, students should have passed graduationfrom recognized institution with obtaining at least 45% marks.
- For admission in 5 year LLBcourse, students must have cleared the 12th or equivalent exam with securing minimum 45%
- Relaxation of 5% marksin the total aggregate is given for SC/ST categories.
No Age limit to apply LLB Course.
The question paper medium will be English and Telugu language.
Objective type questions 120 – 90 minutes.
- General Knowledgeand Mental Ability,
- Current Affairs and
- Aptitude for the Study of Law.
Note: no negative marking in this exam.
|Notification release||12th March 2017|
|Online application starts||15th March 2017|
|Last date to submit application (without late fee)||15th April 2017|
|Last date to submit application (with Rs. 250 late fee)||23rd April 2017|
|Last date to submit application (with Rs. 500 late fee)||30th April 2017|
|Last date to submit application (with Rs. 1000 late fee)||7th May 2017|
|Last date to submit application (with Rs. 1500 late fee)||14th May 2017|
|Admit card download||Before one week from the examination|
|Exam date||24th May 2017|
|Result announcement||June 2017|
The online registration fee is
Rs. 350/- for general students
Rs. 250/- for SC/ST students.
The fee payment can be made via online process through debit/credit card or net banking.